- Quintiles operates in sixty countries, with clinical, commercial, consulting and capital services provided. It has played a role in the introduction of many breakthrough drugs, securing its place as one of the top 10 clinical research organizations. Over 20,000 professionals are involved with the organization.
- Pharmaceutical Product Development is another of the top 10 clinical research organizations. It has a compound partnering program that makes it easier to develop additional products. All phases of research and development are handled by the group.
- 3. Covance specializes in drug testing, including animal testing. The team of cardiac-safety and clinical trial professionals hail from around the globe. It has the largest central laboratory network, securing its place among the top 10 clinical research organizations.
- Charles River Laboratories is one of the largest animal testing companies in the industry. The company has a large client base that includes both private and government sectors. Facilities are located in 13 countries.
- Parexel has one of the most varied concentrations in the industry. The group’s specialties include oncology, infectious diseases and cardiology. In addition to clinical trials, the organization also conducts site investigation services.
- ICON is involved at all levels of clinical studies. Both local and global trials can be easily accommodated. Both employees and trial volunteers have reported satisfaction with the company.
- Kendle is a full-range provider of pharmaceutical clinical trial services. Service is provided in 100 countries. The group is a leader in producing life-enhancing products.
- PharmaNet Development Group is devoted to corporate responsibility. Clinical trial services are provided throughout all levels. Consulting and bioanalytical services are popularly employed.
- PRA International provides many important clinical trials. It offers a number of clinical research job opportunities, especially for coordinators.
10. 4G Pharmacovigilance LLP provides pharmaceutical research throughout the world. Several recent trials in Poland have produced groundbreaking results.